Falcon comics was the name under which Macmillan published remedial comic books for use in schools from 1975 to 1978 in Australia. Macmillan selected some of the better known underground artists of the day, including Colin Stevens, Peter Dickie, and Rick Amor; Along with Neil Curtis, Don Porter, and Chris Payne.
- Chubs, Spike, Harry into the black mountain / [by] Colin Stevens.
- Chubs, Spike and Harry battle beneath the mountain / [by] Colin Stevens
- Cucumber blues / by Rick and Tina Amor.
- Herbie / [by] Izi Marmur.
- The ghost of Gaffer's creek / [by] Rick & Tina Amor.
- Black mountain breakdown / [by] Colin Stevens.
- Wiggy Cramp in the waste land / [by] Rick and Tina Amor.
- Sylvia : a real spunky chick / by Rick and Tina Amor from a story by Kay Stirling.
- The adventures of Moven Marven: special agent / [by] Don Porter.
- Tram fury / Geoff Cook.
- V8 madness / [by] N. Curtis.
- Adventures of ugly Herbie / [by] Izi Mamur.
- Bobby's speedball two-tones / [by] Con Aslanis.
- Rock Island rescue / story: Roger Vaughan Carr ; illustrations: Chris Payne.
- Rollin' through / [by] Alex Nicholas from a story by Roger Vaughan Carr.
- The Glen Street girls / [by] Rick and Tina Amor.
- The junk shop [by] Rick and Tina Amor.
- Billy and Captain Joe : high adventures on the high seas / written and illustrated by Peter Dickie.
- Cleaned up at the Royal Mint / by Bruce Baldwin.
- Star bores / [by] Rick and Tina Amor.
- Strike / [by] Joni Dennis.
- The Baloni family / [by] Colin Stevens.